05 April 2010

New Cookbook

This past Thursday night I went out by myself to run a few errands. I did some browsing at Home Depot to get some ideas for my landscaping project. Then off to Old Navy and then to Books-A-Million.

Now, I don't usually buy books from BAM because I can usually find books on Amazon for a bit cheaper and I don't have to wait in line. (I'm so spoiled) However, I scanned the cookbooks and found a yellow and red book on the end cap. I had heard of it before so I decided I'd snatch it up so I could use it for my upcoming menu plan.

The $5 Dinner Mom Cookbook: 200 Recipes for Quick, Delicious, and Nourishing Meals That Are Easy on the Budget and a Snap to PrepareMy new cookbook is Erin Chase's The $5 Dinner Mom Cookbook. I'm eager to try out some recipes from it. Some recipes on the menu this week are: Beef & Cranberry Stew, Cheese Enchiladas and Sweet & Sour Pork. 

So, I'll be sure to report on how it went.

2 comments: