30 March 2010

Pardon My Mess

As you can see, I'm changing things up on my blog.

There's something that you should know about me. I like paper things--cards, stationary, etc. Especially, really pretty paper. It's the reason I've started scrap booking and never even put a picture in a scrapbook. It's part of  the reason I became an education major. Even though I didn't know it at the time, I just liked the paper goods (among others). The construction paper, large rolls of colored butcher paper, bulletin board borders, laminating, grading papers, grade books, lesson plan...books--you see they all revolve around paper. Oh, and totally unrelated, the big boxes of crayons...all organized by color.

Wow, I think I'm digging something up here. I never really realized how deep this went. Anyway, back to my changing blog. You see, all these pretty backgrounds remind me of pretty paper. Like those many racks of 12 X 12 papers at Hobby Lobby or Michael's. There are too many options not to take advantage of them. And here, they are FREE. It's just a matter of time to change things around.

So, that said, bear with my fascination. I'll promise not to change my design too often. You know, there is a lesson of contentment here, too.

3 comments:

  1. It's true. There is alot of paper and similar crafting items in our house...one might say TOO much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound just like me! I change my background about once a month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a girl. I hated trying to find a layout for my blog. Maybe next time I want to change it I'll hire you to do it for me. It could be the beginning of a career as a blog decorator.

    ReplyDelete