08 March 2010

Brooke Reidt














I've been kind of on a bird kick lately. They are so fascinating!  God really showed his creativity when creating them. Maybe, birds amaze me because they can do something that most animals can't--fly.

So, when I came across Brooke Reidt's artwork I had to share it.




















(thanks to Sara for always sharing new artists with me)
http://www.brookereidt.com

Update: After reading some posts in the "News" section of her website, I've discovered that she's pretty sweet and funny, too. Two lines from just the first post (2.27.2010):
"So now you can enjoy the art scaled down while making a contribution to some of the most amazing beings, CHILDREN!"
"...order yours pronto to avoid becoming peanut butter and jealous!"

No comments:

Post a Comment