17 March 2010

Bedding for the girls

Here's what I've been working on. I finally started on the girls' bedding.















It's going to take a while to finish all the flowers. However, I figure if I do one or two a day for a month I'll get it done before the summer. Sarah is still in a crib right now so I probably won't start on her's until the summer anyway.

Here's the quilt/comforter I bought from Wal-Mart:
I kind of feel like I'm cheating by buying a pre-made quilt but if I want to finish it this year I'm going to have to take a shortcut.

Oh, and speaking of Wal-Mart, I found the cute fabric there, too. It was on clearance and I just couldn't pass it up. It's already cut in strips which will cut down on the flower making. 















So, there ya have it. Hopefully, I'll stay motivated and get'er done. The flowers aren't too hard and they are easy to make...I just have to do it.

{Remember this Leah...they aren't that hard...they'll be so cute when it's all done...you can do it.}

No comments:

Post a Comment